Monday, February 05, 2007

Family Visit

I was able to go to So Cal this past weekend to see my cousin, Anthony, get married on Laguna Beach. I don't get to see my extended family much, so it's great when I do. Kristy, my dad, me and Peyton went down for a quick trip. Here are a few pics from our trip...

Diana, me and Kelly

Jessica and Anthony - their first dance


My dad with his sisters, Deane and Toni and their husbands

Ray Ray and Michael - loco en la cabeza cousins!

Isn't this the coolest wedding cake you've ever seen? They had a hawaiian theme and this was the best part!!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I never would have thought to have a Hawaiian t-shirt for a wedding cake, but that looks so cool!

Chris Grover said...

What a cool wedding -- right on the beach AND an aloha shirt wedding cake! Your dad looks like he has such a great family!