Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Re-Decorating



We've been in our home for nearly three years, so I think that's why the re-decorating bug is biting me. There is a photo-collage wall that's been bugging me for a while, so I finally got around to re-doing it. Just new frames, new words and new photos. I think I'm happy with it. The before pic is a bad one, don't know if it really shows what it WAS like. I also have to reiterate how much I love the website iasign.com for the vinyl lettering. Love it!

2 comments:

Chris Grover said...

I can't remember if I have already told you this, but that's the site I use for my lettering too and I LOVE IT! They always have the cutest ideas for things and the cutest sayings! That wall looks so great -- I really love it! You're so creative and talented, Jamie!

Anonymous said...

I hope Ryan never finds out how much money I have spent at that website!