Monday, December 28, 2015

This N That


Peyton went to a birthday party for Kira in her school class, and they were able to paint on a canvas at an art studio in Kingsburg!  It was really cool to see what she came up with!

We had a fun "girls night in" birthday party for Jill in October.  It was a rare treat to get together without kids to laugh and talk!

Tucker has really been challenged by his new job with Mastery Connect.  So fun that it is a company based out of Salt Lake City, which means he has been able to fly there for work a few times AND see family while he's at it!


Head-shot for Mastery Connects company intranet.



 We have had the most amazing sunsets here in CA this year!


Molly had a fun birthday party where Jill hired Polynesian dancers to come put on a show for everyone.  It was amazing!


A cool shot captured by Roberta during the girls' duet rehearsal one day.  I love seeing their growth and payoff of all the HARD work and LONG hours they put in at the studio.


Captured a photo of my weekly muffin making for Mom & Dad.

Who knows why the purple wig screamed out to me while I was at Party City for Halloween costume accessories.  I had a fun little 24 hours with it.



Fun little selfie I found from Molly and Jo on my phone.  Silly teenagers.

We were able to make it to Camille's wedding reception in CA just before we left for Utah for Thanksgiving.


Another selfie from Jo!

Tucker and I have had our huge bed frame for 15 years!  We finally got rid of it and got a new mattress. 


These puppies sure love cuddling with Peyton.  And that darn thumb still makes its way to her mouth when she is sleeping!  And even sometimes when she is not.


The front of our house in the fall.


A little rich, chocolate cake for Grandpa/Dad's 63rd birthday! 


Modern technology is so fun.  Kids can effortlessly facetime daddy when he is traveling!  That would have been a total futuristic dream when I was a kid!  Can't wait to see what things are like for my grandkids. 


A little ice cream treat with my sweet girls.  I sure love these three!!




Julia had her 55th birthday party and I was happy to be invited to her quaint little party that included delicious southern food made by her!



No comments: