Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Cousins & Christmas & Fun

I've set the expectation to the girls that they will practice a lot over their two week dance break...because two weeks is way too long!!  So they've had a couple really good days.  And here is Peyton clearly taking charge of warm-ups!







 My mom says "I don't let anyone cook with me in my kitchen"...and somehow Carly get an annual exception by helping cook when she is in town! She made a delicious roast and mashed potatoes.  Just like Mom!

I even convinced my parents and sisters to watch a movie one night (kind of rare in my family).  We watched Pleasantville...but since my Apple TV was streaming slowly, it took us 4 hours to watch a two hour movie!  Still had fun :-)


These kids are too much.  All six of them get along so well!!

LOL Paxton and Peyton found some hair pieces of mine!




Now this is pretty cool.  Jordyn has been into doing "photo shoots" with the kids.  They get ready and then find cool locations outdoors to take pics.  This is just a small sampling of pictures, but I've been very impressed with Jordyn's eye for spacing and lighting!  Especially with an iPod.





I love how much Tucker enjoys playing and interacting with the kids.  He is always willing to play a game with them.  And the amazing part is how much he seems to actually LIKE it, no matter what game they choose!


Tucker and Mike took the kids (minus Kylee) to see Star Wars and to eat at Buffalo Wild Wings!


No comments: