Monday, December 28, 2015

Jamie's 20th High School Reunion


As my 20th Corcoran High School Reunion approached, I was increasingly hesitant to go.  I'm not sure why, except I don't LOVE Vegas, and I wasn't sure it was worth a trip there just to see some ppl from High School.  I knew not TONS of ppl were going, and figured I get to see the girls I want to see fairly often anyway.  But finally, I decided to look at it as a weekend away with friends, where we just happen to have a night at a reunion.  So Shana and I shared a room, Katie and Jammie came with their husbands.
The reunion dinner was pretty basic - dinner at Senior Frogs with dancing.  They didn't even have nametags! But...that's sort of how Corcoran peeps roll.  :-)
It was fun to spend time together without kids.  I am grateful for the lifelong friendships I've been blessed with.  These girls are part of my fabric and have definitely influenced me in many ways.







No comments: