Monday, December 28, 2015

Peyton Turns 9 Years Old

Just look at this sweet girl!  I love this third daughter of mine so much.  She is very opinionated and independent.  But she is also intuitive and kind. 

So, this year I told Peyton no birthday party.  And then, somehow like two days before her birthday, I did what comes naturally to me and planned a last minute get together.  The girls had dance on Peyton's birthday, so I just texted the moms and asked if their girls could come home with us and have a fun little get together.  Luckily, most of them were able to make it!  Jordyn baked Peyton a pink cake and I ordered Panda for dinner!














Grandma and Grandpa showed up to add some fun and personality to the party.  Grandma had her huge box wrapped with a million feet of tape for Peyton to unwrap.  It was quite entertaining!

No comments: