Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Peyton's 8th Birthday and Ear Piercing

So in preparation for Peyton's eighth birthday, I made her this shirt with iron-on vinyl.

Jordyn and Peyton baked all her birthday cupcakes!


At the party, I had the older girls paint nails for the younger ones.

All the girls! Such a sweet group.

Two days later, on Peyton's real birthday, we went and got ice cream at Babycakes using one of the gift cards she got for her birthday. I even let Peyton get two ice creams! She finished her first, and went back to get a second.

I kept the birthday decoration flags from Gams birthday, I'm just changed "Gam", to "Pey"!

Peyton sure got lots of fun things. Everyone who texted me asking me what she likes, obviously listened because everything was pink and purple and girlie!



She even got a special package from Gam and Pa!

Peyton had been excited to get her ears pierced for her 8th birthday. So we were lucky to get a really fun Saturday birthday outing with Jo, Lex, me, Grandma and Grandpa...and we all got to witness the special occasion! Pey definitely seemed nervous, but she was brave and didn't even flinch when it happened.

Thank you grandma and grandpa!



No comments: