Saturday, August 21, 2010

Back to School 2010/2011!

I think our whole family loved this entire summer.  Swimming, family, Utah, cousins, hanging out and sleeping in!  Loved it all.


But I think we all feel a little ready to tackle the structure and schedule of a school year again.  Plus, it helps that Jordyn and Lexi have the best teachers this year!

 

2nd and 3rd grade are at the same school (Lincoln), so Jordyn and Lexi are thrilled to be together!  So is mommy, only one school to pick up and drop off.  I’ll enjoy it because next year will be three different schools!  Yikes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

SO cute- they are growing too fast!

Chris Grover said...

such a foreign world to me, but i'll be there soon enough. gosh, your girls are just beautiful. and you can just see the excitement on their faces!! how fun they get to be together this year!

Janessa Couch said...

How fun! I love Peyton's little dress up shoes. :) We get to do that with all three this year and I have very mixed feelings about it. Not sure how I will handle my baby being in kindergarten.