Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Resemblance?

Often times when I look at Peyton, this photo of my mom as a little girl will pop in my head. I think it's the eyes. These pictures don't capture it perfectly how I see it, but good enough. My mom has really cook hazel/light green eyes. And Peyton's are a similarly crystal style. My mom might be 3-4 years old in this picture, so maybe a year or two older than Peyton.

I guess it would make sense because Peyton resembles me a lot.......and I resemble my mom. Which is cute because Pey thinks her Grandma walks on water. Every article of clothing she puts on she says "my Grandma MADE this for me!".....even if my mom's never laid eyes on it!

1 comment:

Beth said...

that is the cutest picture of Peyton. I totally see the resemblance. I always thought Lexi and Pey look a lot like you.