Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Perfect Facial


While in UT, my sister-in-law Lyndsy offered me a free facial at her salon. She is a wonderful estitician, and it was too good an offer to turn down! So I ran over there and had the most relaxing 90 minutes I can remember having in a LONG time!

If you are in UT, visit UT or know someone special there.......this is the PERFECT gift (for them, or for yourself!)! Lyndsy does way more than a facial. She is born to do what she does. She includes a shoulder and neck massage, a perfect ambiance and wonderful product. It gets an A++ from me!

Here's the site: Evolve Salon (located in Murray)

You won't be dissapointed!

2 comments:

Carlotta said...

SWEET!! I am suppose to be getting my tax refund in the next few weeks and besides paying off some fragmented bills I always like to do something or get something for myself with some of the money. Now I know EXACTLY what I am doing!!! I can't wait. I need this SOO bad to relieve some of the tension and toxins. Key word "some" :)

Eliza2006 said...

I'm a believer!!! :)