Thursday, August 06, 2015

Utah- Heading Home!

Our trip always goes by so fast! It's so full and we try to pack almost every minute in. We were there for only seven days, which isn't very long. I am so grateful for the memories we make each time we go to Utah. I'm also extremely grateful to have in-laws that we can stay with. Not only do they have a basement, which is like our own little apartment, but I also feel totally at home there and appreciate the friendships that we share. I always feel that we are totally excepted, love, and put as a priority. That feels wonderful! We love you so much Jeannine and Neal!


This trip, we did the drive straight there and straight home, no hotels. The girls are so good and used to the drive. Tucker always drives the whole time, no matter how much I offerer to drive. But it's nice because I am able to get some work done on my computer!

The Volkswagen is actually really comfortable and is extremely good on gas mileage. I think it cost us about $80 to get there!




No comments: