Friday, August 21, 2015

Mom/Grandma/Aunt/Pam turns 61!

We were so excited that it worked out for my aunt Kelly, and her kids to come down for my moms birthday. They weren't able to make it last year, but this is the fifth summer we have spent some time together. Once they got here, it was three full days of swimming, ice cream, birthday party fun, and just hanging out!

It was SOOOOOOOO hot and humid for the photo shoot. We told everyone to be ready in their matching shirts at 10:30 at my moms. By the time I got outside it was 11 o'clock and it felt like we were in Florida. We did the photo shoot as fast as possible and I had to be a drill sergeant to get it done! Now, weeks later, looking at the pictures I don't even notice or think about the fact that it was so hot. I'm glad we did it and they turned out really good!









We had an ice cream sundae bar instead of cake!



(Missing 2010)





Going to get ice cream at Jebs is a tradition. My mom and Kelly got to eat lunch alone in peace and quiet coming in Monday and I took the kids to get lunch and ice cream.


And then, of course swimming!





No comments: