Saturday, August 22, 2015

Get Rid of that GROSS Carpet!

I'm grateful tucker is so patient...because he always gets the experience of me springing ideas on him RIGHT THAT SECOND. For example "we are going to need to rip up our carpet and base boards in the next two days because Art said he can either put the wood down in three days, or not till December. I chose now!"

I could not handle the carpet anymore...and the dogs were not helping matters. So we had a crazy couple days but but has been SOOOOO worth it!!


We got rid of this dresser...which we bought from Greg Cutler's sister Laurie when Lexi was born!


Painted the baseboards.

Re-painted this strip in Jordyns new choice of "Caribbean blue"

And she really wanted a wall of frames. I gave her all the xtra frames I had and then did what I've learned is best: totally handed over the project to her and let her do it 100%. She prefers it that way and she always ends up doing a great job! I thought it was cute that she enlisted Lexi's help. In fact, they were in there for like four hours just laughing hysterically.

This is the result!!



No comments: