Thursday, August 06, 2015

Back to California! Alyson arrives!

We got home from Utah about 1:30 in the morning, and the next day at noon we were able to pick up Alyson from the airport in Fresno! I'll admit I felt completely drained, but we were geared up for an exciting week and we're ready to make the most out of every moment. So we got to the airport and anxiously waited for my mom to go get her at the gate. Lindy and the kids had brought signs they made to hold up for her, and the greeting was very sweet!

We have a tradition of going to the cheesecake factory after the airport, so we headed over there. The kids were all so thrilled to be back together!




So cute, these kids totally adore their grandma! I'm not sure I've met anyone who can parallel the kind of love she has for her grandkids. It's one of a kind!






Rest of the day was casual and we went back to my moms and hung out, Alyson gave my mom some birthday presents, and the kids went swimming! The next day was church at the crack of Don, so we try to get them to bed at a decent time, which was hard!

No comments: