Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Musical Houses instead of Musical Chairs

Bernice is developing some strange habits in her older age! This one was too funny.

These kids play so well together...and always do a great job including the 4 year old!

Typical scene as we hang out. Chatting, looking up stuff on the internet, and the girls ALWAYS doing rainbow loom!

My mom set up a basket for doing book reports for the kids. The other day before swimming, Lindy told them they needed to buddy up and do one. I though these pics were too cute :-)



All the kids have loved Grandma's baths. Long hang-outs in her tub and then lots of baby powder! Kylee is no exception!

The kitchen is always the hangout place. Never a shortage of fruit or ice cream!

Lexi, Grandpa and Pax


This was too cute not to sneak a pic.

Selfies after church.

Then Linda McNaughton walked by and offered to snap a normal photo of us too.

My mom and Lindy and I went on a little girls date...California Pizza Kitchen, pedicures and then the movie "Fault in Our Stars".

This is what happens when you ask for polka dots. Ha ha...I can't tell if she said zipper or zebra...but for whatever strange reason, she offered me a different design than I had asked for! My indecisive self had already taken 30 minutes deciding the color!


No comments: