Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Pets, Rainbow Loom and Saying Goodbye

I love my mom's dogs. I also love how Bernice steals my moms little "blanket".

So, our bed is much too high for our dogs to jump up on. I've been using a broken stool for the past 6 months. My mom has had an extra set of steps that she no longer uses for her dogs. I finally picked it up from her house and took it home, thinking the dogs would be so excited to no longer have a broken stool. Instead, they had no idea what to do with it! They acted so strange and would not come up on the bed for so long! I think it took Roxy two hours to finally get off the top step!


One night, we were at my mom's house hanging out, and all of the sudden some of the girls started coming out from the back bedroom into the living room modeling for us "dresses from the past"! My mom has several dresses saved from our childhood, and so they basically did a fashion show! It was so funny to see all these old dresses come out! This particular one that Peyton is wearing was my very favorite when I was seven and eight. I loved it so much, and I especially loved how it went straight out when I would spin.


I mean seriously, look at that bib or collar or whatever you call it!

Okay, this picture is great. This is a dress I am wearing from when I was 18 years old and my cousin Ray got married. I was one of the bridesmaids. Pretty impressive that I could squeeze into it still! My mom's dress was also from when she was in high school! It is like a dark green velvet. I don't think I ever knew she had it!


This picture is pretty funny, but funnier if you were there to see it in action. The girls and Paxton were re-enacting a YouTube video that my mom had shown them. Some song about the colors of the rainbow sung by kids from Britain. They like to make fun of the way they move their mouth in a really strange way.


Had to snap a picture of me and Roxy before bed one night. She loves to snuggle right up to my stomach.... Or I guess chest as in this picture!

Does it look like Rylee is very relaxed? She is not phased by all the kids running around. She loves to be in the center of the action.

Had to snap this one of Kylee running around naked playing with the dogs.
 
Last night of swimming!

Mario Kart!

Grandmas house is cold after swimming!

Rainbow Loom did not disappoint again this summer!




I don't think Rusty wanted us to leave :-(

I thought this was cute...Jordyn posted this on Instagram.

No comments: