Wednesday, July 16, 2014

More Summer...Cousins...Swimming

The seven kids sure play well together. Their ages range from 4 to 13, but they often move around in a little clump. Of course they have their issues here and there, but overall it's pretty darn smooth.

They always find creative things to do. This particular picture they were playing charades.

I love this picture of Rylee standing out. She is like a circus dog!

Tucker is at a conference all week this week, he always leaves me little treats when he goes. Very sweet.

Always lots of swimming!

And it is extra fun when Grandpa gets in the pool!


In between all the fun, I have been trying to get caught up. Somehow between Texas, Vegas, and just summertime fun, I am back logged on my signs. I also have not seen many clients in the past couple weeks, so I've got to get caught up on that! The paperwork that comes with clients is always time-consuming as well. I have been trying to get caught up on laundry from our trip and in the meantime, I haven't been feeling that well either. Just arthritis crap. Here is one of the huge signs I was working on yesterday. It's 3' x 4'.

Golf is usually part of the conventions Tucker is. He made me laugh when he sent me this picture and said we could project a movie on his forhead!  I assured him that this picture exaggerates his forhead quite a bit.

Last summer my mom bought the kids rainbow loom, and they are still going strong! Yesterday they made all these cute little charms.

These next few pictures are the kids trying to jump pass the pool noodle that my dad is holding. He would move it farther back each time. I was pretty amazing to see how far they could jump or dive!








I think Rylee new I needed some puppy cuddles yesterday because she kept laying by me.

Every night there is a different combination of overnighters. Last night, Peyton and Paxton were in the bunkbeds, and Jordyn and Alyson were in her room but I did not get a picture of them.

No comments: