Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Organizing - AGAIN

I swear it is impossible to ever actually be organized for more than 3 seconds.  But here is another attempt at it. Our playroom/extra room has been a thorn in my side.  It is a perpetual bomb and essentially wasted square footage.  So I finally decided to get more serious about it and try something new.  I found these white cabinets at Home Depot and bought three of them.  They were $180 each, so not necessarily cheap…but cheaper than built-in wall cabinets, yet serve a similar function.  So we spent a LOT of hours assembling them and organizing all three of them, but the final result has been SO worth it.  There is actually a place for everything that is OUT OF SIGHT and not all over the floor!  Let’s hope this one lasts a while.

BEFORE

_DSC1704

 

AFTER

_DSC1744

2 comments:

MeQueen5 said...

Those shelves may find their way into my office.

Eliza2006 said...

that looks so good! I love to see your organizing projects and I love how this room has grown with your children...it's looks like a big kids playroom now!