Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother’s Day – Mrs Stone

Essentially, I am Mrs. Stone’s classroom aide.  This is my 2nd year with her and she must think I’m sufficiently dependable because she delegates a lot to me!  Which is fine with me because I feel indebted to her for all the wonderful things she teaches my children.  I feel so blessed to be able to spend this time with Lexi too. Mrs. Stone and I text nearly everyday, she’s had me sub several times this year and I get to help her with lots of special activities.  She is just really unlike anyone I’ve ever met.


So for Mother’s Day she wanted to do a little strawberry shortcake treat/event for all the Mother’s of the class (and every single one made it!).  She asked Tricia Penner and I to help (as usual).  She is so incredibly detailed and particular…but in a loving way.  I think her level of detail and expectations make the children (and the parents!) rise up higher to meet her expectations.

 _DSC0371 _DSC0360_DSC0378

 

“Guess which Mom is YOU” game.  It’s always easy for me since I’m usually the only redhead!

_DSC0392 

 

Love this woman!

_DSC0396

1 comment:

MeQueen5 said...

Mrs. Stone is one of a kind for sure.