Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Pictures with Grandma and Grandpa!

My mom has made it a tradition of sorts to coordinate the grandkids' outfits for Christmas (among other holidays). I personally LOVE it. Not only does it save me stress, but I love seeing her creativity in putting such a cute scene together. I love how these pics turned out from Heather Dunn's studio (right here in Kingsburg)! Sooooo cute! And the pic of my dad and Paxton....I mean, have you ever seen anything cuter???? The only thing that would have made these perfect is if Alyson could have been in them. Next time! (Thanks Mom!)











And these are right after church.......The Maxfields and The McLeods

3 comments:

Chris Grover said...

those dresses are SOOOO cute! where do you guys always find the cutest clothes?! love it! hope you guys had a wonderful christmas -- i was thinking of you!

Global Girl said...

Great photos!

britt said...

those outfits and pics are just soo cute!