Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Print Your Blog

Thanks to those of you who share the "funk" with me (not that I want anyone else to be in one!). That's the only word I know how to describe the underlying "blah" I feel about so many areas in life. I guess another term would be mild depression. My therapist calls it "functioning depression". Meaning, I'm still attending to all my physical tasks, but not with the best frame of mind. I hope I can pull out of that soon because I have seemed to have permanently lost my "rose-colored lenses" for sure!

On another note, if you want to print your blog....one of the few companies who do it for Blogger is blog2print.com. Here is an exclusive code that can get you 15% off your first purchase:

MyBlog31MAR04692

I have had a book printed from them and like it. The only downfall is they have a 350 picture limit on their books, so the size of your book will depend on how many pics you include in your posts. Since I put a lot of pics, my book only covered 4 months of my blog. And I *think* it was around $50. So that means for ME, it would cost about $150 a year to print my blog. Not bad, and I'm probably on the extreme end. Anyway, check it out.


9 comments:

julie said...

That is exactly what my therapist calls it too.... functioning depression. The only thing is that I don't feel very functioning at all!

britt said...

that is a good idea to print the blog...but will I do it???
Hope life gets more than functionable for you soon. I may not have been diagnosed but that is exactly how I am feeling these days too!

Janessa Couch said...

I am printing up my blog on blurb.com. I have 179 pictures and it is going to cost me $35.00 Yours is a lot more put together than mine though and it looks like you made a custom cover. It is very cute.

Jamie and Family said...

Janessa, wow! I thought blurb.com stopped doing blogger. They must have started again. Thanks for the tip!

Katie said...

I LOVE the idea of printing out the blog, especially since we use them as journals now. Can you pick which entries go in the book, I wonder? That way if there was a stupid post that I don't want to include I can keep it out of the book.

Owen said...

Yes!! Blurb just started "slurping" blogs again! You can leave certain ones out if you want too. I slurped mine and then you can edit it...seems daunting though, we'll see if I ever print it. Thanks Jamie!

Daytrippingmom Media said...

Great idea Jamie- I've been wanting to do this for a while.

Tara said...

LOVE IT!!! thanks for the info!

Allan and Diane said...

THANKS FOR THE INFO. I WANTED TO HAVE A "MISIONARY JOURNAL" PRINTED FROM MY BLOG. WAY COOL.