Sunday, January 04, 2009

Grandkid Pictures

The only thing my mom wanted for Christmas was pictures of the kids in their matching holiday attire. She has a talent for coordinating cute outfits for them, and I totally love it. Lindy and I got all the kids ready and to the studio in one piece....and even endured three clothing changes (and a 90 degree hot studio....or maybe it was all the jumping around I was doing to get them to smile!).




(Grandma - 54, Lyric - 4, Paxton - 17 months, Peyton - 2, Jordyn - 6, Lexi - 5, missing Alyson - 7)

3 comments:

Tara said...

Oh My Gosh!!! those are precious!!! Your mom looks great too! My grandma always made sure Mica and I had fluffy white peticoats all the time too. They were my favorite things. I love that your girls will have similar memories.

Unknown said...

So cute and priceless

Melvin and Carly said...

What a wonderful picture of your mom with her grandkids!