Friday, April 07, 2006

Ultrasound!


(*Note: This isn't our baby's photo, just a photo that shows the baby's stage*)

Tucker went with me to the Dr today and we got to see the baby on an ultrasound! It was so cute and so reassuring. It's just so incredible that at only 10 weeks pregnant, the little fetus actually looks like a little baby swimming around in there! The heart beat was clear and the baby was moving and kicking. It's a good reminder that it IS real, there IS a baby there and it IS worth it. There are some days that are hard to remember that lately w/the severe nausea. So it was a good appointment! Now the BIG question is...boy or girl? We won't know for another 10 weeks!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! You are 1/4 done. That is awesome. I know you can do this.

Eliza2006 said...

I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl. You should put a poll on your blog. I vote girl!

Tiffany

Chris Grover said...

That is too cute! Hard to believe in just a few short months, that little "person" will be sitting in your arms, and you will be feeling MUCH better! Wait, I think I see him/her flashing University of Utah signs -- that is definitely Tucker's baby! Haa!