Wednesday, April 19, 2006

A Child's Point of View






Just had to share this funny story...

So, the other day Jordyn spotted a toy on the counter that actually belongs to a dollhouse at my mom's house. She pointed it out to me and I said "Yep, we'll have to take it to Grandma next time we go over there". She said "Uh oh mom, Grandma needs this. We better email it to her!".

I got a kick out of this and thought two things:
1 - Maybe...Jordyn...just maybe someday!
or
2 - Maybe I need to spend less time on the computer!

4 comments:

Carlotta said...

that is so funny!! it is amazing the world kids are growing up in and what they are use to. Computers, cell phones,etc and that is all NORMAL to them.

Unknown said...

Thats hilarious! I love stuff like that- it shows us that our kids are thinkers.

Chris Grover said...

Maybe this means Jordyn will be the first person to figure out how to email that doll back to your mom! You've got a smart little girl!

Debbie said...

That is funny! I wonder if my kids think the same thing?