Monday, April 17, 2006

Great Grandma Sealy's Blankets

Tucker's Grandma Sealy has started the greatest tradition. She makes all her great-grandchildren these special silky blankets when they're born. Jordyn has a purple one and Lexi has a pink one...and for both my girls these are their favorite-sleep-with-them-every-night blankets. So today I got a package at my door from the mailman and inside was a beautiful yellow silky blanket for this next baby! I was so excited - I've actually been covering up w/it all day! Not only are they soft and comfy, but very meaningful too. Thanks a million Grandma Sealy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Favorite blankets are the best- especially from a great grandma.

Chris Grover said...

That is so awesome and sentimental! My gma made all the grandkids big quilts when we got married and it means so much. What would we do without our gmas and great gmas!? I love the colors, by the way -- so pretty!

Eliza2006 said...

OHHH AHHHH! I love it!

Tiffany