Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Jordyn is 4 Today!

How in the world is my baby already 4? It's amazing and although I love her age...it's also a little sad how fast it goes by! It's hard to believe that four years ago today was the most frightening day of my life...I was laying in the hospital only 26 weeks pregnant PRAYING that she WOULDN'T come yet. But she just couldn't wait to join us and the tiny little thing was a fighter from the beginning! After 11 long weeks in the hospital fighting for her life, Jordyn came home so healthy that we've hardly looked back since! I still look at her as a little miracle and such a blessing in our family. She was so excited this morning when I told her she is now "4" and just keeps beaming with smiles about that new fact!

We're not celebrating her bday for a few days because she wants her cousin Alyson to come from Huntington Beach to be here with her....AND I'm not much good for any party planning w/my horrible pregnancy nausea. Getting them breakfast is about all I can handle these days! Anyway, Happy Birthday Jordyn!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! Where has the time gone??

Chris Grover said...

I just can't believe that Jordyn is already 4! Colby (Chris' brother's premie) just turned 4 too. What little miracles these kids are and we are so blessed to have them here, even if they were a little TOO anxious to get here! Happy Birthday to Jordyn!

Eliza2006 said...

Happy Birthday Jordy!!! I can't believe it's been 4 years either. Time flies...when your not pregnant or waiting for China to tell you have a baby!

Tiffany