Sunday, March 02, 2014

Trinkets Grand Re-Opening

I've been selling things at Trinkets for 4 1/2 years.  I've stuck it out through lots of hard times...and almost quit about a hundred times.  When I was doing a long term sub for Kindergarten.  When I was getting my Master's.  When I was doing my internship.  So many times.  But I'm thankful I stuck it out. I really do get a lot of enjoyment from making signs and now I definitely have a following of customers.

We decided we needed a big "makeover".  Just time to freshen up and change a lot of things around.  We ended up closing for a few days to accomplish all the changes, and it has been very worth it.  People have loved it.  It was a LOT of hard work but worth it.


This painting was on the wall since we opened in 2006.  It was time for a little change.



This is what I created instead.


I love my new section.  It really shows off my signs much better.



Julia and Danielle


Peyton love to be a helper.

No comments: