Sunday, March 02, 2014

This-n-That Post

I love my job!  I snuck a picture of me working with Glen.  He has pinhole vision and wants to get stronger at street crossings, so he wants to do lessons blindfolded.  He is awesome.



I did the vinyl for the front door of The Dance Company.


Oh Rusty, thinks he owns our bed sometimes!


A little selfie from Lexi on my phone :-).

This is the fourth year the girls have gone to a basketball game with the Nelson's.  It started four years ago when I was in school and Tucker was traveling...Jonia offered to have them for an evening to give me a break.  And now its sort of a tradition.

Sooooooooooooooooooo nice to get our car back.  Even though it cost us $700 to re-key it.  Rosita is part of our family!


Took the dogs to get groomed one morning after I took the kids to school and they were SO sad to watch the girls walk away.  By the way, I think driving with two dogs is more dangerous than driving and texting!  They run all over me!


I have this thing about homework.  I get so annoyed at it.  I try to be supportive, but I just feel like it takes away time from my family!


Cristal and I collaborated on a gift for Mrs. Farrell.  Peyton's first grade teacher just went on maternity leave for the rest of the year ;-(


This is our "winter".  It really is amazing.  Sometimes I crave just a BIT of colder weather, but for the most part, the 60's and 70's are beautiful.


We saw this telephone booth and Peyton just had to pose with it...just like One Direction!

No comments: