Monday, December 12, 2011

8th Birthday Questionnaire – Lexi Leilani

 

SONY DSC

 

If you could have one super-power, what would it be?     

To Fly

What was the last chore you did?           

Cleaning Mirrors

What is your favorite song?                    

Dynamite - Taio Cruz (“I put my hands up in the air sometimes")

What's your favorite food?                      

Peanut butter and honey sandwiches

What's the nicest thing you've done for someone in your family lately?              

I helped Lucy on her pre-test

What makes you mad?  

When Jordyn beats me on tetherball

Where would you like to go on vacation next year?

Hawaii 

Who's the smartest person in your family?     

Daddy           Why?              Because he knows everything

How are you like your dad?            

We don’t have red hair 

How are you like your mom?        

I’m creative like her

What's one thing that Dad always says to you?         

I love you

If you had a million dollars, what's the first thing you'd buy?     

an iPad

How do you know that I (mom) love you?           

Because you say you do and I feel it

What's your favorite cereal?          

Cocoa puffs

What's your favorite movie?            

Hercules

What's your favorite vegetable?         

Corn

What personal item that you would never give away?            

My blanket

What's your favorite game?            

Pin ball (ours in the garage)

What's your favorite book?           

The Tale of Three Christmas Trees

What food would you eat every day if you could?        

Peanut butter and honey sandwiches

If you could choose a different name, what would it be?    

Megan

If you could eat at any restaurant for the rest of your life, where would it be?        

Salazar’s Grill (Mexican rice)

What's your favorite candy bar?            

Hersheys 

What's the last thing that you did that you were proud of?        

When Daddy congratulated me on how I always ask what a word means if I don’t understand it.

What's the best age to be?            

8

What's your favorite holiday?      

Christmas

What’s something you’re good at?

Cartwheels   

What's the best present you ever got?           

an MP3 player

What's your greatest word of wisdom at age 8?      

Do Unto Others as You Would Have Others Do Unto You

1 comment:

Jeannine and Neal said...

I love Lexi's answers. She is a beautiful girl and you are a fabulous mother! Love, Gam