Sunday, November 28, 2010

Lexi’s Birthday Fun

 

Lexi’s birthday is usually the day before, day of, or the day after Thanksgiving.  This year, celebration continued throughout the week.  We kicked it off with a two day trip to Disneyland (separate post, after I recover) and then it continued through Thanksgiving day.  Lucky girl.

 

She got a special outing with Grandma and Grandpa ON her actual birthday and they let her pick out a bike!

_DSC0670_DSC0001 _DSC0005 _DSC0010

 

On the morning of her birthday, Lindy and kids came over for a spontaneous mini-party with birthday donuts.

_DSC0639

_DSC0640


Lindy was even kind enough to pull out Lexi’s 7th loose tooth (because you couldn’t pay me enough money to even touch a loose tooth…makes me gag).  Thanks Aunt Lindy!

_DSC0652

 

All Lexi wanted was an American Girl Doll.  So I did some research and found a good deal on one….so …introducing Taylor (although Lexi claims she wants it spelled Taler…I’ll have to confirm).

_DSC0660 _DSC0662 _DSC0667 

 

And finally, on Thanksgiving Day, my mom had cupcakes and frosting all ready for the kids to decorate to their hearts’ content!  She then proceeded to light ALL the candles, probably to spite my Dad since he said she couldn’t/shouldn’t do it LOL, and Lexi had a mini-bonfire to blow out!  It was beautiful!

_DSC0034 _DSC0035 _DSC0036 _DSC0093 _DSC0094 _DSC0096 _DSC0101

We love you sooooooooo much Lexi.  I cannot imagine life without you.  You are a joy to our entire family.  Happy 7th Birthday…(and now, can you please slow down all upcoming birthdays?) 

1 comment:

MeQueen5 said...

I guess Thanksgiving didn't take away from Lexi's bday, it just added to a longer celebration!
She deserves all of it too!
xoxoxoox sweet girl!