Monday, November 01, 2010

Just Hangin’

 

My mom bought this swingset for Jordyn’s 4th birthday.  So 4 1/2 years we’ve had it and, although the girls have obviously grown, they still find ways to take advantage of it!  The amazing thing to me is that it does not have an ounce of rust or sun damage on it.  Amazing!

DSC_0049

DSC_0047

DSC_0044

DSC_0041 

 

This is something they do on the bars at school…I think it’s called the cradle?

DSC_0038 DSC_0035

 

 

I love this picture of Jordyn and Kylee!  Sometimes Jordyn can console Kylee when even I can’t!  People ask me all the time if holding Kylee makes me baby-hungry.  For some reason it always catches me off guard because the answer is no.  I absolutely love holding her and snuggling her…truly love it.  But I love it as an Aunt, not as a wishful Mommy.  Of course I had a couple years of wondering if we’d have another one, after Pey was born.  But for sure by the time she turned three, I felt much more done and like our lives had really taken on a whole different direction than new-baby.  So it’s not really something I think about anymore because I feel pretty complete and full.  So it’s a bonus that I get to have my little niece around to get some baby loves!

 

DSC_0032

 

Still attempting to learn my new camera.  Might take a lifetime.  But I thought this was a cute one of Jordyn :-)

DSC_0024

2 comments:

MeQueen5 said...

Do you think I would be worried if I thought you were driving and being a photographer at the same time?! I'm your mom and it's my job to worry. None the less you do take great pics.
Awww swing sets are just the best memory maker.

britt said...

I LOVE the creativity kids come up with, when they feel like it (but the times they lack adventure it soo annoying)