Sunday, November 07, 2010

Harvest Festival Sign Making

A few months back, I committed to having a booth at a local festival.  At that time, I didn’t know it would be after two LONG days in San Francisco.  I was extremely tired, but it was a good day nonetheless.  I had asked Lindy to come with me and run my booth, so she and I had done lots to prepare ahead of time (all the wood signs we cut and painted).  It was really fun to have her there with me!  Jordyn was also a big help and got to have a “big girl” day with Mom.

We sold 8 custom signs (and a few other items) even though there really weren’t a TON of people there.  I set up my tabletop vinyl cutter and people loved the instant signs they went home with!  We will definitely do this again, hopefully at a bigger festival. 

 

DSC_0141

DSC_0152 DSC_0162 DSC_0176 DSC_0220

No comments: