Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Bullet Points

A few things:

  • I LOVE that we have the next two days off school. No structure sounds nice!
  • I don't ever want Peyton to stop calling her nail polish "Pol Nailish". I love it.

  • I still cannot believe how draining it is to have an opinionated child. Hands on her hips, I-don't-care-what-you-say-I'm-wearing-my-swimsuit-and-flipflops-to-the-bank-in-55degree-weather type opinions. All.Day.Long.

  • I love that I get to sub in Jordyn and Lexi's classes. Such cool memories for all of us. Today was Lexi's 2nd grade class. True telling of a good teacher is how their students act when they are not there. I was in utter amazement how on-track these kids stayed all day long.

  • I have a love/hate relationship with my custom sign orders. Love doing them, love making the money....hate trying to fit it into my schedule.

  • I feel sad that this is Oprah's last season. I don't care what anyone says, I love her show.

  • I'm so excited for our health/dental/medical insurance to kick in the first of December...but scared to lose $500 per month to pay for it!

  • Happy we just finally bought term life insurance (New York Life) for Tucker and I. Relief.

  • I've been a mom for 8 1/2 years and I can't seem to adjust to the fact that I'm in charge of feeding these kids three balanced meals, plus snacks, every SINGLE day. I know that sounds strange, but I'm not a good meal pre-planner, so it tends to always be a nagging thorn in my side with our busy lives.

  • On a daily basis, I feel thankful that my sister in law Lyndsy introduced me to Jane Iredale face powder (pricey but worth it!), and her custom blended eye gel. Love them!! She sells both.

  • I'm so happy it is finally cold (which means 60's for us). I was starting to be a constant grump from 6 solid months of heat.

And.....that's enough for now!





No comments: