Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Dance Recital 2010

Our annual dance recital has come and gone! I always breathe a sigh of relief when it's over!

Let's see....

...it was Jordyn's 7th

...Lexi's 5th

...and Peyton's 1st!

I tell ya, getting three girls ready for such an event is quite a task! It's fun and stressful at the same time.

Aside from Peyton's strong three year old opinions....the girls all really do LOVE dance. They wish they could take more classes (maybe we need to do some fundraisers!). Whenever I ask them which thing they love the most out of everything they are involved in....the answer is ALWAYS dance. J and L have LOVED jazz this year. We were so proud of all of them. Smiled and danced just beautifully on that HUGE stage!! WAY TO GO GIRLS!!


NO ONE can pout like Peyton!

Peyton and Ava

Miss Jessica is a great teacher! Ready to go on stage!


Sisters...and friends :-)



Posing with Grandma

I love this picture. Pey is truly crying that hard. And only because I wanted her in the picture! What a mean mom I am! But everyone else knows how to strike a pose...including Grandma!


Go Lexi!


Pey ripped her dance outfit off within .02 seconds of finishing her dance.

My Mom with Lindy and Lyric (Lindy two days from delivering)


Navison girls....Kira and Kayla. Good friends.



2 comments:

MeQueen5 said...

All we ever do is have so much fun as a family!

Chris Grover said...

how FUN!! i can't wait until that is me with my girls! but one question, how on earth do you get all those girls' hair looking so cute and perfect?! one of my least favorite things about having girls! peyton kinda cracks me up! what a funny personality! and lexi and jordyn look soooo adorable!