Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Tara's Visit


I just wanted to post about my fun couple days with my friend Tara. She and I have been friends since we were 1 year old...so it's much more like a sister type relationship. Our moms are best friends too. We have known eachother through EVERY thing and we have a special bond. She and her husband Bill and two kids Jade and Joshua live in Vegas now, so she stopped through as she was traveling home to Stockton for Christmas. Tara's husband is in the military, so until recently, they have lived overseas in both Spain and Japan. We were able to visit them in Japan four years ago.

Anyway, we had a fun time just hanging out. We didn't even shower yesterday, we just stayed in our comfy clothes and spent time at my house! It was fun. Tara is so creative and talented. When she comes, she always does something to help me. This time, she sewed a hole in the seam of my couch and she fixed Lexi's Snow White dress (which she does wear every single day), and she taught me how to cook chicken in a pan that stays moist!! It was a lot of fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tara looks so good! She is beautiful. How fun that you guys got to hang out. Tell me how to cook the chicken. Loved your Christmas card.
Katie