Thursday, December 08, 2005

Jordyn and Mommy Time


Today before dance class, Jordyn I had a few rare moments alone. Lexi was sleeping, life felt calm for a bit, so we just sat on the couch together and sang songs & talked. It was cute. She is too smart for her briches (however the heck you spell that!). Right now she loves to sing Christmas songs, especially Rudolph the Red Nosed Raindeer with all the little add-ins (you know, "like a lightbulb", "like monopoly" etc). She just soaks up the one-on-one attention - it just doesn't happen as much as I'd like.

1 comment:

Eliza2006 said...

I didn't notice the cat was in the picture the first time I looked at this...must have been the strep throat taking over my mind. You all look so cute together. Kitty is getting big! Love you guys!!!

Tiffany