Monday, December 26, 2005

Shopping Blah


Like most people, Target is one of my favorite stores. I almost can't refer to it as a 'store' because it's such an enjoyable hang-out place for me. If I am in the mood, I can happily browse for hours. So, I left the fam at home tonight for a bit to see if I could catch some great post-christmas steals. But I must have REALLY not been in the mood because I had no interest in digging through the (what felt like) leftovers, and all the people blocking the isles were making me feel claustrophobic. I think (and hope) I can attribute this anti-shopping feeling to the head cold I have. I ran into a few stores and didn't find much, but my greatest find was at Target - a fold out table and 4-chair set on sale for $40. Will come in handy when we have extra guests over for dinner. Hope you were more lucky than me today if you joined the shoppers!

1 comment:

Eliza2006 said...

Hey I bought this too! Great minds think alike!

Tiffany