Sunday, December 04, 2005

Oh Christmas Tree...


So our projects this Saturday were to get a Christmas tree and put up Christmas Lights. I always have lofty goals like this in a short amount of time. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. We just about accomplished it all this time. We went to a fun tree farm near our town and picked out a tree. They also had a Santa, a carriage ride and Christmas music for the kids! It was a lot of fun! This picture above is us ready to drive home with our tree!

Then we got home and decided to put up Christmas lights on our house. It's always sounded a little complicated to me, but then I look around and figure "if all these people are doing it, it must not be THAT bad, right?". Well, just to confirm, it IS complicated! It's time consuming and sort of puzzle-like. But it's also our first time, so maybe it gets easier with time! We are about 3/4 the way done. I figure, if you get them up soon enough, then you get to enjoy the fruits of your labor for almost a month! We picked out the colored icicle lights. I'll try to post a picture of the finished project (which better be soon!).

1 comment:

Eliza2006 said...

Very nice! I'm impressed. Maybe Tucker can come to my house next?
Tiffany