Tuesday, October 04, 2016

Jordyn's 8th Grade Promotion! June 2016

Jordyn and I went with Jill and Molly to get our nails done for her 8th grade promotion.  Where we live, 8th grade graduation is seriously as big of a deal as high school.  It is a bit over the top to me!  I told her we would just go to dinner as a family...while other people were having huge parties.  But then Jill sort of talked me into having a little dessert night with Jordyn and Molly together.  

As strange as it was to be planning a party for my oldest to enter high school...she is such a smart and responsible girl, I think she is ready to tackle high school!


We practiced lots of hair-dos until we got it just right for Jordyn's personality.  It takes patience on my part!  Because I think one things looks perfect, and she hates it.


Here is the final night...some pictures are out of order.  

Jordyn with Amber

with Jillian

Lexi played in the band at graduation




After party at the Penners. These kids have known each other since they were tiny....this is each of them with their dads.



with Halie

With Meagan

Silly sisters



Lexi with Lucy and Sydney




A few days later, we had the little dessert night with some family and friends.










With Halle

With Band/Music teacher Mrs. Marshall


With Mr. Langel.  One of her favorite teachers ever!

No comments: