Monday, December 01, 2008

Pismo

I love going to Pismo Beach. It's about a two hour drive from us, but its worth it and totally a do-able day trip. We took the kids last week for the day and had fun just chillin'. The whole way home they kept saying how much they love Pismo! Somehow it was sunny, not too crowded and we found a table at Splash Cafe (always a challenge with a table for 5 in the insane crowds). Good times.

(Speaking of the beach, if you want to see some of our recent professional pics from the family reunion, check out sdohana.blogspot.com.)





8 comments:

britt said...

oh how I WISH I was that close to pismo, or any beach for that matter!

britt said...

ps I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the family pics! how fun and there couldn't be a better place to take them. why can't I live by the beach???

Daytrippingmom Media said...

How fun!! I love those fun daytrips and Pismo at the top of my list. I love that place.

Katie said...

Those were great pictures! I can't imagine how tough it may have been to get all those kids to climb up onto the rocks and hold still for a picture. Nice looking family :)

Unknown said...

We are going for a week in May- I can't wait.

Owen said...

OH. MY. GOSH!! Those family pictures are the cutest things I've ever seen!!! Seriously....no way you have those!! You should blow those up like life size to do them justice!

Chris Grover said...

mmmm, splash! i am drooling! there is something about pismo that is just so nostolgic for me and i will always LOVE it! so fun! and the pictures -- soooo cute! seriously, i love them!

K Western said...

Wow! The family pictures are gorgeous!!
We will miss Pismo, but I'm glad we were able to go there a couple of times when we lived nearby.