Thursday, December 18, 2008

2 Year Old Shots



I took Pey to Dr Saigal yesterday. I'm usually (intentionally) behind on shots, but what prompted this appointment was a possible day-care I may use a few days a week while I student teach. Really good day care, by the way. But I'm still figuring out what our schedule will be while I'm teaching...Speaking of that, I have an "interview" today with National University for them to place me in a school. They said "dress to impress and bring your resume!". Two things I haven't done in about 8 years!

Anyway, she is the funniest kid. She was really unsure of the Doctor. And then felt quite offended when the nice nurse handed her some cute Barbie stickers...and then a minute later stabbed three shots in her leg! Sad. By the third kid, you'd think I'd be a little more tough skinned when it come to shots, but nope. Hate 'em still.

To pass the time and avoid Peyton running through the halls of the pediatritian's office, we had some camera fun.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

2 comments:

Beth said...

so cute! Luke is going to l ove this video!

britt said...

It doesn't get easier, and I don't quite know why either!