Monday, December 15, 2008

Tis the Season for Baking!

I LOVE baking! If I could, I would probably do it ALL day, seriously. Well, if I had someone to clean up after me, and do all the chores around the house and pick up the kids, etc.....then I would happily bake all day (and be 600 lbs probably).






I made Beth's "famous" coffee cakes this year. They are a lot of work because there are two fillings, but they are so worth it! I'll have to see if the recipe is top secret or not, so if you're interested let me know.



Peyton is ALWAYS next to me when I'm in the kitchen. I think she will be the next Rachael Ray!


6 comments:

Beth said...

you make me proud! they look beautiful and yummy! no-not top secret.

britt said...

OK since Beth said they aren't top secret, I am interested in the recipe. And your other cookies...look too good to eat. You are little miss betty!!

K Western said...

Yummy!! I have no self control, so I guess I'm glad that I don't have the patience to make sugar cookies, otherwise I WOULD be 600 lbs. Beth's coffee cake looks so delicious! I miss it! I want to make some this year, but I don't have anyone to give it to and I would end up eating all of it. Our ward is not exchanging gifts because we've been asked to donate to a charity instead. Maybe I'll have to take the recipe down with me to my Mom's house and make it there to share with all my family!

Unknown said...

Please pass the bread.

Owen said...

Um hello Martha Stewart!

Eliza2006 said...

Yes, post that recipe ASAP. I need to make it this weekend (amidst the 3 parties)! Your cookies are very cute!