Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Laugh for the Day

I'm not usually big joke forwarder...but I got this one today and it was short and funny, so I had to share :-)

"This incident actually happened at the testimony meeting in March. Our primary president was visiting her sister's ward. A lady came up to the pulpit. She began by telling the congregation what a trying month she and her family had these past few weeks. Her husband had been in a car accident and had bruised his scrotum.

She then continued on, very weepily, for the next ten minutes about how this injury has been affecting their family. "He can't hold the children, he can't hug or cuddle, no intimacy, he'd been so weak, etc . . ." She finally sits down.

Then, to the already shocked and horrified congregation, the husband stands and approaches the pulpit. "I just have one word for my wife," he said, "STERNUM." Then he sat down."

4 comments:

Chris Grover said...

That was great! Talk about an uncomfortable testimony!

Debbie said...

That was funny. Thanks for a good laugh.

Carlotta said...

THATS HILARIOUS!!!!! I Would die and want to move from that ward if I were the husband.

Eliza2006 said...

That is pretty darn funny!

Tiffany