Monday, August 28, 2006

In Case You're in the Market for a Frog...

...I just thought I'd warn you of their potential lifespan!! We have a few African Dwarf Frogs (tiny water frogs) that Tucker bought (for some unknown reason) over THREE years ago! I was like "fine, okay, how long can they really live?" - we'd had fish before and the never seemed to make it much more than 6-8 months. Well, these suckers have lived for WAY longer than we'd hoped (not to be rude) and the fun has worn off! Getting Tucker to clean out their bowl is worse than coaxing a kid to take care of their pet! Well, I just read that these frogs have the potential to live for a ridiculously long time! One guys said he had his for 18 years! We just can't quite get ourselves to "dispose" of them. Maybe there's a young kid at church that'd love 'em, huh?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You know how I feel about frogs- I will never have to worry about getting rid of one!!