Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Tiff Flew Home

I had to take Tiff to the airport today. Always sad to say bye! She flew in from Salt Lake City for the weekend since the tickets were on sale. We keep trying to "fit in" trips before she gets Eliza (she'll travel to China sometime this summer) and before I get pregnant with #3....but we've been doing this for about a year now, so we've fit in quite a few visits! Tiff has been one of my closest friends since we were roomates at BYU Hawaii back in 1998. We always manage to have a great time hanging out (and eating a lot!).

(btw, this photo was taken by Jordyn Maxfield - age 3, she's too-much!)

3 comments:

Eliza2006 said...

I had a great time! Can't wait to see you again soon!

Tiffany

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Jordyn takes pictures. I am too scared to even let my kids touch my camera.

Chris Grover said...

How nastalgic to see you and Tiff --are you sure you're not in Hawaii?! And I agree with Katie -- I can't believe your little photographer!