Saturday, February 25, 2006

Our Saturday







Today was a pretty full (and a beautiful 73 degrees) day. We went to a friend's daughter's baptism this morning, then Jordyn's good friend Lindsay's 5th birthday party this afternoon, and this evening I met my friend Shana (friends since we were 10!) in Visalia for a bit...she was down from San Francisco visiting family. Tucker spent quite a few hours trying to organize our garage (believe me, this is a big undertaking!). Now it's later in the evening and I'm trying to scrounge up the energy to finish the girls' bath and get them to bed!! Not moving from the couch sounds real good tonight!

2 comments:

Eliza2006 said...

oh sure, you save the 73 degree weather for when I'm gone!!!!

Tiffany

Chris Grover said...

Wow, it's tiring just reading about it! Hope you were able to attach to the couch for a bit of a rest!