Sunday, February 19, 2006

Alyson's 5th Birthday



So tonight we celebrated Alyson's 5th birthday party at my mom's house. This is our traditional group "birthday photo" with everyone who was there. In addition to my entire family, we had my Uncle Doug, Tiffany and my mom's new dog Bernice there! Dad barbequed his famous steaks and we had Sleeping Beauty birthday cake for dessert (I love making birthday cakes and she is Alyson's favorite princess!). It was a fun night. I love family get-togethers. And it's fun to see the cousins play more and more as they get older.

4 comments:

Eliza2006 said...

Boy were those steaks good. What a cute cake! You are one talented girl.

Tiffany

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she is 5 years old! Time sure does fly. You all look great.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a great time!! I can't believe Allison is 5!!! Wow!! Your cake is sooo cute. I want to do a snow white cake for Lauren's bday you will have to email me instructions.

Chris Grover said...

Jamie, you are quite the cake-maker! They always look so good, and I'm sure the kids LOVE them! Your family all look so great and it's so neat that you get to see each other so often! And how fun that Tiff is there and that your mom has a cute new dog! Loved the post!