Monday, February 13, 2006

The Bachelor

I don't have anything exciting to post about, so I thought I'd admit to one of my guilty pleasures in life...I have watched every season of "The Bachelor" TV show. So I'm looking forward to the two hour episode tonight. By the way, this is the perfect place to insert my props to the wonderful DVR (same as TIVO) because we record our favorite shows, and then watch them in 1/2 the time w/o commercials! Love it love it!

Tonight my mom, me, Lindy and Kristy (we missed you Carly!) went to dinner at Chili's, my favorite restaurant. We had a "girls night out" to dinner, and since it was getting late we resisted the strong urge to 'run into' Target afterwards. I knew very well that a 'run in' would be at the very least an hour! ha ha. Anyway, it was fun to eat and talk!

1 comment:

Chris Grover said...

Trust me, you are not the only guilty fan of The Bachelor! I have been hooked on this season! Go Sara! Wasn't the two hours last night great?! And how fun that you get to live close to your sisters and mom and that you guys can spend time together! Sounds like you had fun!