Monday, January 07, 2013

Internship "Graduation"

Although it was extremely difficult to fit into my life (or revolve my life around is more like it), I had a wonderful internship filled with supportive, loving people! My master teacher at the school district, Karen, surprised me the last day with a little graduation ceremony (disguised as a birthday party for Heaven and Allen, our blind twins). It was so sweet. She ordered an ice cream cake with peanut butter and chocolate ice cream (my favorite) and made me a graduation cap. Our student, Maral, was able to join too. All three kids were born prematurely and have Retinopathy of Prematurity. Three of the sweetest kids you'd ever meet.









1 comment:

Unknown said...

SO AMAZING JAMIE! I am so proud of you. Seriously can't believe everything you have done the past few years. You are super woman. I hope you will find some time for yourself now. Maybe.....