Saturday, January 19, 2013

A Little One-on-One

I've been sensing lately that Lexi needs some devoted time with me, so today I invited her (and only her) to go to work at trinkets with me. She was excited when she heard it was only going to be her. So she got to help run the register, re-do the chalkboard sign out front, feed the birds and water the plants. It was only about three hours, but I think she liked having no competition with a strong older sister and a whiny younger sister to deal with. I've gotta do this more often!

It was so funny watching Lexi help me tune the FM radio to a different channel. She was so entertained by the static when she moved away from the antenna! I realized between satellite radio in the cars, and CDs and iPods at home, she doesn't have experience with fm radio! Another sign of the times!

Thanks for helping me Lexi! I love you!!



No comments: